2020 Spring semester "International Competition Scholarship" starts to accept application
How to apply for "International Competition Scholarship” at College of Engineering, National Tsinghua University
College of Engineering students
- Documents required for application:
- Study plan
Any format, the plan must be consistent with the overseas competition and enhance Tsinghua's international popularity.
Please describe the resources required and the capabilities to implement the project.
- Each plan must be accompanied or instructed by a mentor.
- Applicant / team profile and motivation.
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letter
- Application Form
- Department review->College final review
The application deadline to send to College will be April 15th. Please contact each department for deadline.
- Project start-to-date period: August 2020 to the end of January 2021
- Before applying, please read the guidelines for international competition scholarship.
- Please complete the application form, and send the application materials to the department before the deadline set by the department.
- The admission notice will be notified by email before the end of May and posted on the homepage of the College of Engineering.
- Scholarship claim:
After finishing the competition, the scholarship could be claimed according to the completeness of the supporting documents provided.
Application form (Download)